Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint essential oil has a wonderful, refreshing and uplifting aroma. It is also one of the oldest and highly regarded herbs for soothing digestion.
Jean Valnet, MD, studied peppermint’s ability to directly affect the brain’s satiety center, which triggers a sensation of fullness after meals.
A highly regarded digestive stimulant.
- Highly regarded for soothing digestion
- Promotes healthy intestinal function
- Promotes healthy bowel function
- May improve concentration and mental sharpness
- Helps curb appetite
- Enhances the flavor of food and water
- Cooling spray for summer or times of warm skin
Peppermint enhances the flavor of your hot chocolate, coffee and make for some refreshing brownies!
HEAD ON OVER TO THE NEXT POST!
PREFER TO HEAR A CLASS INSTEAD?
Ready to get started with Young Living and our community? You will find information on how to do this right here.