Lemon Essential Oil
Lemon essential oil has been widely used in skin care throughout history.
It is also known for helping improve mental accuracy and concentration. Lemon essential oil is cold-pressed from the rind. Meaning the oil does not contain the acid that the pulp does.
Drinking water with lemon EO is much easier on your teeth than lemon juice.
- Uplifting to mind and body when diffused
- Contains 68% d-limonene, a powerful antioxidant
- Supports healthy skin
- Aids normal digestion
- May support the nervous system
- Delicious in water, lemon cookies, chicken and shrimp recipes
- Cold pressed from the rind
You may also want to try this lemon, lavender and peppermint blend in a vegetable capsule for added respiratory support during any season!
HEAD ON OVER TO THE NEXT POST!