Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense essential oil is considered the holy anointing oil in the Middle East. Frankincense has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years. Since it is good enough for Jesus, it is good enough for us!
Frankincense was valued more than gold during ancient times. Only those with great wealth and abundance possessed it. This oil is steam distilled from the gum or resin of the Boswellia carterii tree.
It takes two weeks to distill Frankincense Essential Oil and Frankincense trees may not be touched until they are at least 40 years old.
- Diffuse and/or use topically for meditating and concentration.
- Diffuse for emotional well-being.
- Use with a massaging oil after an activity.
- Add a drop to your moisturizer for healthy looking skin.
- Includes the naturally occurring constituent alpha-pinene.
Rub frankincense essential oil on the bottom of your feet to help alleviate nervous energy and support cellular wellness everyday.
HEAD ON OVER TO THE NEXT POST!